We wish to reassure all patients and visitors that we are open as normal and are fully aware of the latest advice issued by Public Health England regarding the spread of Coronavirus.
All of our team are following the latest prevention advice and we operate “Universal Cross Infection Control”, meaning that all patients and staff are protected to the highest level from contamination by recognised infective agents.
Please do not attend the surgery if you have any of the symptoms below
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
To avoid catching or spreading the Coronavirus please take the below steps:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Wash your hands before eating and preparing food
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth